Gold Labor Au 79 is a supportive tool for all gold seekers, prospectors and miners to determine the gold content of placers and minerals as well as soil samples in general. Using this gold detector helps prospectors to find reasonable places for gold panning or gold mining.
Measurement step by step
All steps are shown visually on the color display. The Gold Labor Au 79 will guide you step by step through the measurement process.
Determine gold content
The Gold Labor Au 79 Gold shows the gold content of soil samples in grams per ton.
Color display / Touchscreen
Rechargeable high-capacity battery
- 135 x 120 x 55 mm / Ø 65 x 90 mm
- 660 g / 230 g (Main unit / Measuring cup)
- Atmega2560, 8-bit, 16 MHz
- 2.8" TFT, Touchscreen, Colour
- 5°C – 40°C
- –20°C – 60°C
- No (Measuring cup Yes)
- 7.2 V DC (internal battery)
- approx. 5 h (corresponds to approx. 600 measurements)
- 5% – 95%
- approx. 3 h
- Electrolysis-free segmented two-core spiral-coil
|Charger for control unit||1|