OKM, the German manufacturer of metal detectors and geophysical instruments, developed the Bionic X4 long range gold detector especially for treasure hunters, gold seekers and gold prospectors. Unlike common long range locators the Bionic X4 detector can work solo or be combined with an Android Smart Phone to visually detect gold artifacts at far distances. The integrated Bluetooth connection between Bionic X4 and Smart Phone transmits scanned data immediately to the attached Smart Phone where the information is mapped to the LCD display. So the treasure hunters are capable to see the direction and bearing as well as the image directly through the Smart Phone’s camera and fix that data for later analysis by squeezing a trigger on the hand grip. Furthermore the Bionic X4 long range gold detector is equipped with 2 different gold detection methods. Both methods are used to locate gold objects at far distances:
- Bionic Detection Method / Bio-Energy-System During the detection of gold the Bionic Detection Method interacts with the Bio-Energy of the operator’s body to analyze minimum changes of object substances. Thereby the Bionic X4 gold detector is able to locate almost all gold objects. Independent of how old the gold is, the Bio-Energy-System can be used to find freshly buried gold, long time buried gold as well as golden artifacts that are not buried.
- Ionic Detection Method / Ions-Chamber-System The Ionic Detection Method measures the ions radiation (ions absorbent) of buried gold objects. This detection method is only able to locate gold artifacts buried long time ago.
Due to the supported detection methods of the Bionic X4 gold detector, many operations like treasure hunting and gold prospecting are possible. The main applications of this gold long range detector are:
- Detection of buried gold: gold rings, gold coins, gold jewelry, gold statues or gold bars (gold bullions)
- Detection of natural gold: gold nuggets, gold veins, alluvial gold, gold dust or gold ore in hard rock and quartz
The Bionic X4 gold long range detector not only works in arid areas, it also works in humid places, wet soils and is also applicable after rainy days without any limitations. The Bionic X4 gold detector reaches the best performance in sparsely populated territories. The Bionic X4 locator is very sensitive to any changes of the bionic and ionic field of the environment, so the accuracy increases greatly in undisturbed and unimproved territories.
Special Features and Characteristics
The Bionic X4 long range gold detector features some additional functions and specific characteristics including:
- Wireless stereo headphones
- Laser pointer for directional reference (useful at night)
- Illuminated LED display (OLED), very easy to read
- LED lights for night operations (also usable as flashlight)
- OKM Power Pack for up to 16 hours continuous operating time
- Shock resistant and waterproof Peli transportation case including wheels and retractable handle for easy transportation
Using the included Android Smart Phone extends additional functionality to the Bionic X4 gold detector:
- Optical fixation of detection direction
- Digital compass for navigation (directional reference)
- Visual focusing of gold targets
On-site treasure hunting with Bionic X4 gold detector
The Bionic X4 gold long range detector as well as the Bionic 01 long range gold detector are especially made for quick searches and prospection. You may thoroughly search areas where buried or hidden gold may be located. These detectors can be used for a first quick examination of an unfamiliar terrain to find areas of interest and hidden gold treasures, so it is advisable for gold seekers, prospectors and treasure hunters who do not have a clue on where to start the search. The gold seeker can quickly and easily get a rough overview of large area. The Bionic X4 gold detector especially has been designed for inaccessible terrains where it is very difficult to walk. For example, overgrown forests or jungles, rocky mountains and many more.
The treasure hunter will utilize the Bionic X4 gold detector to check the horizon and find a direction with a higher probability of buried gold items. As soon as the direction of the gold object is determined, the permanent acoustical signal of the gold detector will change and the located direction can be fixed within the display of the Android Smart Phone. To find the exact position of gold you have to triangulate the bearings with the Bionic X4 gold detector so that from your reference points there is an intersection. Therefore you have to scan from at least two or more different directions and verify that the detector is always responding to gold. As soon as you confirm two or more positive signals, the point of intersection from all directions marks your potential place of gold.
Combine Bionic X4 with Rover UC
The Bionic X4 long range gold detector is not able to tell you about the size or depth of buried gold artifacts. So it is always recommended to use a separate 3d ground scanner to conduct a complete scan. A good choice is the Rover UC, since it also uses an Android Smart Phone as controller. By using the Bionic X4 long range detector you can locate the place where gold may be buried under the ground and the Rover UC can detect the precise position and dependent on the soil conditions even the size and depth of the gold items.